MEMBERS COURTESY BUS
Available 7 Days a Week
Leave the keys at home. Our free Courtesy Bus service provides a door to door service for members and their guests traveling to and from the club from the listed service areas.
Buderim North & East
Bookings are essential – from 10am each day
Bookings are only taken on the day. The bus leaves the club on the hour from 10am each morning until close of business. When you call to make a booking please ensure you have the following information ready.
– The pick-up address –
– Time –
– Passenger number –
– Name –
– Contact Number –
Courtesy Bus Pickup Areas
Our members Courtesy Bus is available to members residing in the area shown on the below map.
Please check our map to see if you reside within the boundaries.
To ensure everyone travels safely please observe the following conditions:
• Patrons need to use club services for an hour to be eligible
• Every effort is made to keep to advertised and arranged times, within the designated service area, by the courtesy bus driver.
• Please ring if the bus is more than 10 minutes late
• The bus route is at the driver’s discretion. Please be aware the driver has many factors to consider for both pick-ups and deliveries
• Seatbelts are required by law and must be worn at all times
• Please, no smoking or food & beverage to be consumed at any time